Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Suckõrs - A straw that isn't a burden to the environment.
Reusable, biodegradable drinking straw #Suckõrs is made exclusively from reed that grows naturally on the shores of Estonia. Wind, sea, and sun imprint their unique pattern on every straw; giving it attitude and serving as a reminder of where it came from. Reed is processed into the straws without the use of any additives. Each one is handmade with care.
You can reuse Suckõrs multiple times. Wash them in the dishwasher and use one of our little straw brushes to clean after use. If the Suckõrs straws are allowed to completely dry between uses one straw can last several years. After the Suckõrs has come to an end, it will decay completely; completing the perfect circle.
HOW TO USE:
- Rinse with water before usage
- Let them dry completely between uses.
- Don't bite! Straws might break :)
- Wash straws in the dishwasher and use one of our little straw brushes to clean after use
- For extra cleaning boil straws for a few minutes in the water if needed.
*The colour and patterns of the straw might differ during the seasons.
10 pack comes with 10 reusable reed straws and a special straw brush for cleaning inside. Combo pack contains 5 cocktail straws (15cm) and 5 high-ball glass straws (20cm).